Willow Moore is an Eponaquest instructor. Equine facilitated learning utilizes the natural abilities of horses to inform and bring balance to participants. By working with horses you will understand how a human-horse connection can improve human-human connections.
Some of the benefits of working with horses can include:
- Learning to use emotion as information
- Learning how to manage fear and anxiety in times of significant change, conflict or stress
- Learning how to maintain composure, clear thinking and creativity in the face of fear, anxiety or triggering situations
- Learning to use energy and power appropriately to support yourself and your interactions with others
- Understanding boundaries in a new way: Learn about the effect of physical proximity on your arousal levels
- Learning the mechanics of establishing and maintaining clear and consistent personal space
- Learning emotional agility and develop 'emotional heroism' needed to handle challenging situations peacefully and productively
- Developing essential skills for building authentic community
Dr. Moore facilitates individual and group horse-human sessions as well as a number of one and two day workshops. Please see the Upcoming workshops page for more information.
See the upcoming workshops scheduled.